The Reef Dive Resort
The Reef Dive Resort at Mataking Island is an unique romantic & diving vacation spot within the Celebes Sea, situated simply forty minutes boat experience from Semporna, East Coast of Sabah in Malaysia. It is a promised island with majestic treasures, pure warmth and friendship for vacation makers, spa lovers, honeymooners and divers alike. Whether it is a retreat for yourself or exciting undersea exploration, you’ll find Mataking the perfect alternative.
The resort is caressed by the tropical sea breeze. The government chalets and deluxe rooms designed in traditional architecture providing merely elegant and exquisite accommodation for as much as 70 friends in a serene and cozy setting. Take pleasure in Malaysian and international cuisine with an attractive spread of contemporary local sea food or relish the weekend barbecued favorites at the sea dealing with restaurant.
Mataking Reef Dive Resort Map Structure Plan
OVERVIEW OF LOCATION
There are numerous sea animals and fishes residing in these areas which embody schools of Barracuda, Trevally, Spanish Mackerel, Ribbon Eel, Giant Clams, kinds of Goby, Eagle Ray, Big Frogfish,Mandarin Fishes, unique and charming species of Shrimps, most photogenic and rare pygmy seahorses,spiders and rather more.
OVERVIEW OF TOUR
3 boat dive combos per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive guide. (Unused portion of the dives isn’t refundable and not transferable).
Limitless home reef diving at Mataking.
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 08:30/ Second boat dive 11:00/ Third boat dive 15:00.
– Morning shore dive begins at 06:00 (require to exit the water by 07:00) and Sunset shore dive begins at 17:00.
– Night dives are shore dives from the Dive centre platform and to be carried out from 19:00 to 21:00.
– Divers who wish to night dive must show proof of minimal certification of Advance Open Water in the forms of certification cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
Particulars OF ACCOMODATIONS
Garden View Deluxe
Situated at the center of the island in an exotic garden, these handcrafted lodges are the proper alternative for those company who admire conventional Malaysian charm. Your individual non-public sundeck lets you have a beautiful place to seek the shelter from the direct Malay sunshine, most of which are still in sight of the lagoon.
Bedrooms here are designed in your particular person consolation and little place of solitude with cool tiled flooring and conventional accoutrements. Each Deluxe comes with air-conditioning that enables you to sit in comfort of your very own satellite television, and whilst there, why not benefit from your own mini Stone Island Clothes bar
Out of doors Sundeck = 8m²
Bedroom = 26m²
Bathroom = 6m²
otal indoor = 32m²
Twin/ King Dimension beds
The word “Mataking” literally translated means, “The Eye of Kings”, and if you are staying in one of these limited edition chalets then you will know precisely what we imply. Rising up from the seashore front of the lagoon, the balcony of your chalet offers you a entrance row seat as the solar settles over the nearby islands in the evening, turning all the lagoon to a bright orange colour.
Each King Chalet naturally has a bedroom which is just oversized and luxurious. The big queen bed overlooking your non-public balcony with satellite television and mini bar will allow you to relax to the max! Each bathroom comes with a private bathtub overlooking the lagoon and a large walk-in shower.
Exclusive to Mataking you will simply feel like royalty as a resident in a Mataking King!
Out of doors Sundeck = 12m²
Bedroom = 27m²
Bathroom = 10m²
Total indoor = 37m²
Twin/ King Size beds
Scattered along the eastern shore of our paradise island are our eight newly built Seashore Chalets has just been completed, offering unparalleled sea views and a front seat to sunrise over the Alice Channel of the Celebes Sea.
Positioned away from the resort’s public areas, the Beach Chalets offer a calm and tranquil atmosphere for guests who truly want to get away from it all.
The resort also provide four Semidetached Seashore Chalets with interconnecting doors to accommodate families or groups, which are located next to the sea turtle hatchery.
Simply lie in bed to watch the sunrise or head down to the beach to dip your feet in the warm , blue waters.
The Beach Chalets offer full modern amenities in a large bathroom with bathroom, double sinks and a drenching rain like shower, but you will be blown away by the private heated Jacuzzi with skylight, allowing you to melt away any stress in the gentle whirlpool whilst wanting on the stars. It actually is Serenity itself.
Luxurious Seaside Villas
The Seashore Villas are absolutely the final in premier accommodation in Malaysia.
An enclosed front patio with a non-public gazebo and dining area, with sea view and direct access to a sundeck and seashore nearby, a large day mattress for studying or simply enjoyable, and two snug solar beds and umbrella, present each consolation and privateness.
The big bedroom with marble flooring retains an element of grandeur, opening on both the front patio and the Jacuzzi garden at the back. The bathroom with its individual stone wash basins and double shower (inside and out of doors) exhibit a component of house-grown luxurious. The Jacuzzi backyard with jungle backdrop at the rear add the finishing touches to this unique piece of local craftwork.
Out of doors frontage including Veranda = 80m²
Jacuzzi Garden = 6m²
Bedroom = 28m²
Bathroom = 16m²
Complete indoor = 44m²
Twin/ King Measurement beds
Test-IN / Test -OUT
– Test-in time to Chalet – 14:00hrs
– Examine-out time from Chalet – 11:00hrs
– Any early or late examine in or check out can be subjected to room availability especially during peak season.
– Twin / King Sized Beds
– Nook sofa settees + Vanity desk & chair + picket wardrobe
– Mattress head Decoration (Obtainable for Villa & Premier Deluxe Room Only)
– Mattress Cushion + Bed Runner + Mesh Slipper (Accessible for Villa & Chalet Room Solely)
– Distant controlled air-conditioner + Ceiling Fan
– Coffee / Tea making facilities
– Mini Bar / Astro (Satellite Tv)
– Private shower bathroom with scorching/chilly showers
– Provision of toiletries (shampoo + cleaning soap solely)
– Dental Equipment + Cotton Bud + Comb + Shower Cap
– Room Towels / Hair Dryer
– Non-public Sundeck with garden chair (Garden View)
– Sea View Bathroom Private Bathtub (Accessible for Chalet Room Only)
– In-room safe (Accessible for Villa & Chalet Room Solely)
– Quilt Cowl + Mosquito Netting (Obtainable for Chalet Double Room Solely)
– Each day Housekeeping + Wake up Call
– Electricity / Power Point (220-240 volts)
– Daily Housekeeping + Wake up Call
– Complimentary 500ml Drinking Water per guest (arrival day only)
– In-House Intercom System (To reception / IDD calls connection)
– 5 Seashore Villas
– eight Government King Chalets
– 24 Premier deluxe rooms
– Jamu Spa & Jacuzzi
– 20m King’s Watchtower
– Simply ‘Enak’ Restaurant
– Coral Bar
– Gekko Lounge Bar
– Crown’s Conference Hall
– Nemo Business Centre
– Mailing Service
– Wireless Broadband & Internet Connection (minimal expenses, accessible at restaurant & reception only)
– Island Shop
– Island Sound Studio
– Island Underwater Imaging
– Exotic Garden
– PADI 5 Star Dive Centre & Sea Sports Centre
– Beach Volley Ball & Beach Soccer
– Activity Desk
– Safekeeping Service
– Telephone & Fax
– Satellite Tv
– First Assist & Emergency Equipment
ALL ABOUT DIVING
3 boat dive combinations per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands mentioned above with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive guide. (Unused portion of the dives is not refundable and not transferable).
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 0830am / Second boat dive 1100am / Third boat dive 1500pm
– Morning shore dive begins at 0600am (require to exit the water by 0700am) and Sunset shore dive begins at 1700pm.
– stone island size guide Unlimited shore buddy dives at mataking house reef without dive guide.
– Night dives are shore dives from the Dive Centre platform and to be conducted from 1900 hrs to 2100 hrs. Divers who wish to night dive must show proof of minimum certification of Advance Open Water in the forms of certification cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
– Dive packages are subjected to the diving schedules and regulations as set by the dive centre.
– Equipment rental is just not included in any of our Resorter / Diver Packages.
– Please note: Rental of 1 Full set of Dive Tools is USD 21 per day and one set Snorkeling Tools is USD eight per day. Restricted units and topic to availability. It’s advisable to reserve prematurely.
– Normal Resorter packages Cannot be converted to Dive package once the guest has arrived at our resort. Resorter with certified dive license who want to go diving at Mataking Island will likely be charged at USD 27 per dive per diver no matter boat or seaside dives – NOT together with dive gear rental.
– Orientation shall be considered as 1 boat dive.
– Boat Snorkel is subjected to boat availability.
– Boat dive, boat snorkel and house reef dive Do not embody rental of gears.
– Costs are subjected to alter on occasion.
The price stated below is for company who wish to go to the renowned Sipadan Island for a day trip of diving or snorkeling. Boat departs from Mataking Island.
SUPPLEMENTARY Journey @ SIPADAN Journey:
Phrases & Situations:-
– This worth is topic to alter and shall be updated from time to time. Price above is inclusive of Sipadan permit USD 10 per person.
– The world renown divers’ paradise is positioned about eighty minutes pace boat journey from Mataking.
– One boat can accommodate up to a most of 7 divers with 3 boat dives at Sipadan Island.
– Sipadan trips are subjected to weather circumstances and boat / dive guide availability. The company values guest safety as paramount.
– Resort solely allocates 7 permits per day and therefore availability is predicated on first come first serve basis.
– When making Sipadan trip bookings, advance booking is required as a way to secure the resort’s day by day allocated permit of 7 permits per day only (preferably 1 month earlier than arrival).
– There is no such thing as a Assure that we are able to acquire permits because of limited spaces especially if it is a last minute request.
– The resort determines the appropriate to determine the date for the Sipadan journey through the duration stay of the company.
– Once the Sipadan trip is confirmed, all company will need to pay for the above charge unless the resort has other alternative in your permit and boat area or beneath particular circumstances.
– In the event of dangerous weather and the trip has to be cancelled or if the guest cancels on personal reasons, permit paid of USD 10 per person is just not refundable or transferable to a later date.
– For a bunch booking of 6 divers & above with a minimum stay of 5D/4N on the identical arrival & departure time is entitled for a special offer of a FREE day diving trip to –
– 1) Sipadan Island (subject to the approval of Sipadan permit by Sabah Parks authorities, excluding entry permit of USD 10 per diver per day entry) Or,
– The corporate reserves the final determination and proper to find out the destination / number of boat dives for this special offer.
Due to the restricted Sipadan entry permit quota set by Sabah Parks, guests are required to summit Full Names with Nationality, Gender, Passport Numbers and get in touch with handle for us to proceed with the permits software at the very least 14 days in advance prior to arrival in order to allow adequate time to process and acquire the permit approval. Failure to do this can lead to Guest being denied entry to Sipadan Island.
– Climb up watch tower for day & night scene lookout (sunset & sunrise)
– Stroll across to Mataking Kecil at low tide
– Peacock sanctuary visit
– Beach friendly Matches (Volleyball / Soccer).
– Kids playground
– Treasure hunt/Tele-match game arrangement
– Coconut bowling completion
– Jogging round the island
– Fishing trip at extra charge
– Kelapuan Island Fishing Village Trip at additional charge
– Sipadan/Mabul Excursion at additional charge
– Island Hopping / Snorkeling Safaris at additional charge
– Hiking trip to Pulau Bohey Dulang at extra charge
– Speedboat Tour of Mataking region at extra charge
– Discover Scuba at additional charge
– Ocean Kayaking at additional charge
– Beach Snorkeling with guide at additional charge
– Handicraft Lessons (bracelets, etc)
– Learn the crafts of constructing ketupat
– Batik & T-shirt Painting
– Cooking Lessons at additional charge
– Batik Painting/ T-shirt painting
– Henna Tattoo
– Karaoke / Tv usage is provided for all in-house guests with the condition that they Purchase drinks from Gekko bar.
– Satelite Television
– Pool desk at further cost
– Exotic Spa Retreat Packages at further cost
– Beachfront Jacuzzi (Complimentary)
– Entertainment Singing / Dancing / Disco Programme @ Cultural Staffs performance. – Solely obtainable throughout particular occasion / festive season
– Particular Meals varieties request and pricing to be mentioned and order no less than 1 week prematurely.
– Upon Particular Request with a minimal group of 10.
– Topic to additional prices.
– Three days advance booking is required which embody chosen set menu with particular singers’ and staffs’ service.
– Please make prior preparations for all of the above activities with Resort Office / Island Activities Coordinator.
– Subject to information availability / time / weather situations and season.